Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sing Me A Song.

I'm super duper drowsy right now. But, I have to wait til my hair dries before I can sleep. So here I am for a short but long (LOL!) pictorial entry. xD

Morning started out fine.
Day started out disappointing.
Evening started out suppressing.
Night started out nice.
23rd ended with a bang! and 24th started fantastically!

This 22 hours of being awake is exhausting. To top it off, I had to go through a myriad of emotions over the long hours. :D But I'm extremely glad it ended with a BOOM. Friends always make my day! Not all but... :) These people work like miracles! Lol.

Summarized feelings for the day.
Fine, excited, confident, nervous, frightened, disappointed, upset, calm, unbalanced, pissed, emotional, better, talkative, high and sleepy. Freaking sleepy.
Emotions and mind went on a wayyyy too exciting roller coaster ride today. :/

Need sleep. Hair's pretty dry.
Pictures up ahead.

Enjoy and goodbye.











































Peace out!

No comments: