Monday, October 26, 2009

The Name I Loved.


No idea why but this song title and the lyrics......

Little did I know the significance of our the friendship was so effing low.
We were once such close friends... Once oh-so close.

Little did I know we could just bypass like strangers, as if we never knew each other.
We were so near but not even an acknowledgement was exchanged. Not even a twitch.

Little did I know...
Little did I know...

People change...
Feelings, emotions and relationship changes...

Once upon a time...
Now, things have changed...
But, I'm still holding back like nobody's business.
Once upon a time...
The name I loved.

Don't ask.
I'm not okay.
Just... don't ask.

PS: "The Name I Loved" is a song title of Onew's solo song. Just triggered thoughts. There's nothing behind the meaning of the title.

No comments: