Sunday, May 01, 2011

Long Q at TWG?! It's okay! There's TCC!!! :)

Just a really random update because I'm bored... xD

But then again, mostly pictures today because I've got no eye deer what I wanna blog about. x\
LOL! I just thought of what I wanna blog. Pardon~ :p

I loveeeee applying for an off-day right before or after a public holiday! ^^ I'll get longer breaks from work and spend quality time with the family and at home~~ HEHE. It has been quite some time since I rot at home with videos, shows, TV programs and more slacking! <3 Too much of something certainly makes you grow sick of it... I still remember being bored of rotting at home about month ago. xD

And oh! It's May already! How time flies, it's been a month since I started working! :O Lol. Can't wait to get my first pay. hehehe.

Has also been a month since I last met up with Emily Rachel Syu and all!!! Also, has been nearly two months since I last met Guan and all. TSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Anyways, the last day to 2011's first quarter was spent with the family... What a bulllll~ that TWG had a long queue. Just when I wanted to treat the family to something uberrrr nice! :((( An hour wait was madness! End up going for TCC, which wasn't at all a bad choice. HEHEHE.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Feeling hungry? LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Seriously, EVERYTHING was nice!!!!
Can't wait to dine there again... :D

Photobucket
Oh yeah, here you have my new strawberry necklace and my now found necklace I bought in Hong Kong!!! ;)
ps: Gotta stop misplacing stuffs. =x
AND WE HAVE DECIDED TO GET PAD 2!!!!
Long story why. But yeah, I CAN'T WAIT! :)

Photobucket
All for granny's birthday!!! ;)
How time flies... I was rather shock that granny's birthday came so "fast"... Felt like it's only last month that the family was having this major huge hoo-ha with her birthday arrangement. I was fortunately in 苏州 when the war broke out. And just last week, my granny's birthday was here again! Lol. This time, simplicity was the theme. Just a simple dinner with the family without the evil sister... KEKEKE.

Reminds me of something. My granny is too cute! She told my aunt I'm attached to a richhh guy who drives me around and treats me really good. HAHAHA. I wonder where she got that idea and what kindda look did she picture my "boyfriend" to have. LOL. Too cute. My aunt didn't believe me when I denied! Tskkkk. Okay, random. xD LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket
<3 BIG HUGE PRAWNS!!!! Ate Lobster tooo. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ;) Photobucket
BYE!

No comments: