Sunday, December 20, 2009

FF Day!

Fantastic Fruitful Day! ;)

Had an extremely long day!
Cab cab cabbed to and fro. :S


Morning rehearsal



Rushed home.
Quickly prepared.
Watched a little of the movie "Bolt" =x
Rushed to Dhoby Ghaut.
Met Huanqing, rushed to Simin's party location.


Someone messed her party but I know, we've cheered her up. HAHA! :D
HAPPY 19TH IN ADVANCED! :D


Huanqing!

Rushed to find cab.
Cab back to school.
Spent concert time walking around taking shots. Hoping my photo taking skills are up to standard and are not that bad. :D


Felicia.



Making this short thus the rushy statements and things I've done today. LOL! So, anyway; though it sounds rushy, the details I'm too lazy to elaborate made the day awesome! :D Time with Orchestra, and watching the performance, I had many many thoughts.

Shall keep those thoughts to myself though. :D


Then, dinner!


With family, relative, cousins and two retards. =x
Playing the talking with no lip game!

Gotta go pack!

BYE!

No comments: