Monday, August 17, 2009

End of the World?

An extremely long mundane entry up ahead. Don't read if it you're not interested.



Was reading a friends' blog and it got me thinking. It was written (sort of) "If 2012 is really the end of the world, I'm going to quit school tomorrow."
What if "The End of The World" is really going to happen? What would be the things you would want to do before you leave? Would you have any regrets?

I have no idea what I wanna do. But I definitely have no regrets at all. Though only 18, I've lived life. I'm very happy with what and who I have; and I've loved and been loved. That's more important than anything else. Being happy, feeling loved and loving another is the key to living, isn't it? That is what I think- and I'm happy with that thought in mind.
At least, I'm not living a miserable life.

Even if I were to part with the world tomorrow, I won't regret a single thing. Hmm. Then again, I might regret not spending all the money I have. LOL! But anyhow, I think it's really important to see life in a positive light. No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life goes on, and it will be better tomorrow.
The earth still rotates when you're sad or happy anyway.

You can turn painful situation around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything - even poverty - you can survive it.
Bill Cosby



Talked to sister. It was horrible. Not our relationship. But the state I was in, and the conversation we had to have. It always revolves around the same old thing. I'm so tired of it but I just can't give up. It's so hard to get into her. Studying is like... just a part of life, we don't study to live life.
Anyhow, I've said my piece.

Giving all the purple-coloured "says" in this entry to her...
And hopefully, she see things in a more positive light. Definitely hurts the whole family to see her like that. I'm not the best sister to pick, but I definitely treasure this sister I have.
PS: Please don't read too much about this situation about my sister because, it's just something extremely minor. I believe she'll pull through this phase, many of us have been there so I'm sure she can too~

You are who you think you are.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.


While you can't leave certain memories behind, you can look at the events of your past from a new point of view. Turn them around. See all angles. Consider it your second chance. Second chances do come your way. Like trains, they arrive and depart regularly. Recognizing the ones that matter is the trick.

OMO! 6.10PM~~ I WANNA WATCH TV!

No comments: