Wednesday, August 19, 2009

On Fire~

Another random title, another random word-post.

Right now, all I can think of is 4th of Sept no, upcoming dinner on Friday~~ -.- I.AM.SO.BORED!

aigoo, am currently in my room, reading with my earpiece and music on. Ocassionally, I keep thinking that I've heard someone coming in or just talking around me. Apparently, I'm all alone... -.- definitely due to my paranoia. Not really freaked out if you ask me; because I ocassionally feel that someone's watching me... Ever since... Before O's? Too stressed. LOL!

Anyway, it's only tomorrow that the 7th month on the lunar calendar starts~ lol. Only tomorrow...

I just reminded you that, ya? Lol. Remember to head home early and watch what you say~ LOL.
I.AM.SO.BORED~

Omo!! Goodie, my show's up! ^^ Toodles!

PS: Am unsure of what I should do and how I should react now. :S

No comments: