Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Pretended

Aloha~
I spent the afternoon trying to do a new blogskin (because I was inspired by a forum) but gave up. :S I really wanna have something new uh~~ How? :(

Had Limguan over during the evening to "study". Can't say we spent the 6hours efficiently BUT, we did study... :D

PICTURES UP AHEAD!


The girls invited me to join their Steamboat dinner on Thursday;
sort of to celebrate Limguan's birthday. :D

It was a really enjoyable dinner. Really out of the usual and nice! :D




Always trying to hide away from the camera~~


Siewcheng and Feifei~~


Starving like seriously!




The red one was FREAKING SPICY!!!! Lol. When I tasted it, I totally lost my mood to continue eating~~


Can't remember what were we waiting for...


We were there around... 5pm? Good timing for a steamboat dinner because as the night gets started, the crowded it'll get.
And friends will know how I hate crowds~~ :S


Main forcus? Limguan's LIPS! Lol.




LOL! Her lips were really swelling and red in real life!




Natural eating look. Lol.


:D Like this picture.
OMO! My hair's really long... Should I go for a haircut? :/


A lot of Limguan's candid shots~~~ :D


Siyi trying to hide from the camera. ~~ Lol.
The more she does it, the more I'll wanna capture every thing she does and all. hahahha.


:D I'm a mean person. Lol.


Sisters of the group~~ Lol.


No idea what was she doing... :S
BUT TAKE A LOOK AT HER CORNER! Lol.
Her table was filled with LOTS OF TISSUE PAPER! Loll. I have no idea why...


What was that expression for? Limguan~~ lol.

Then, Yingling started to bring in "Mantous" and all of us became crazy. LOL!


Mantou lovers! HAHAHA!




WE HAD A TOTAL OF 3 FULL PLATES!!!


Yeah, we were crazy about it. LOL!




:D Treated her to this as a birthday~~


Outside the steamboat place.
Who says we need someone to help with taking a picture and to self-time? LOL!


Last picture of us!
Can't remember why we did this but I think it's because we were al hugging each other and someone suggested to take a picture. :D


Favourite picture of the day! :D



Friday was a random photo-taking day~~ Lol.


See what I mean? Lol.


While watching some video on youtube~
We were released early for one of our lessons~


Staying in the exact same room for 5 full hours makes you go crazy! Lol.


Oops. :x




Limguan's random-ness...












Favourite picture of this entry! :D

PS: I am so much happier! :D

No comments: