Monday, November 09, 2015

就一个字《累》

够了,累了,算了

I'm not a saint. There's only so much one can take. These tears, I don't want them falling again. Not for you. Words can hurt people; Whether you have the intention to do so or not.

If getting angry and losing your cool means you can speak senselessly, I don't think I want to continue this friendship anymore. It takes 2 to clap, and I shouldn't be the only one who's more careful... who thinks more dearly of the friendship or the only one who'll fight more to make things work.

Strike one: When I realize how easily anger can take over your rationale. One senseless stupid mistake to make you blow off your top.. Was it really that major a mistake to be so crazy angry?

Strike two: When I slowly realize how conversations are mostly about you..... you...... you...... and, you.. Sometimes, it feels like the things I say and tell are just something you bypass.

Strike three: When I see how you're acting; Always expecting and wanting more, but not as enthusiastic to return the same to others.

Before one keeps seeking for others' understanding, why can't they begin understanding others first?

No comments: