Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Anneyong!

2010 is coming to an end soon...
Photobucket
xD

How was your past 365 days? :)



2010 has been an awesome year. (:
to me. hehehe.
With many many new experiences, plenty of Ups & Downs, and a lot of fantastic events with family and friends! :D

It all started off with my first countdown with clique <3 &A silly incident of me stepping into cement. xS Followed by my lovely full-of-surprise 19th!!! Big almost-drastic but definitely different hairstyle changes~~~ :p

Then, before we knew it, it was a fast-speed and stressful Year 3 starting with FYPJ enlarging my fear for programming. xO Best month of 2010 staying over at Suzhou, expanding my circle of friends! ^^ And then, internship that introduced Nithya my banana! before a well-deserve all-I-do-was-slack-at-home 2/3 months longggg break and then BAM! uberrrr stressful last semester. ><
ps: Siyi concluded that last semester seem to really fly pass because all we do is mug and work for all reports and projects. How true. :\

And of course, how can I ever forget, my first encounter with SHINee and Joanne Peh! Hehehe. Though I only got to watch SHINee from a very afar, I was super glad I got to hear them live! ^^ ps: Please have a concert in Singapore so I can become all crazy and fangirly again! <3 And then a really short encounter, with me starting at Joanne Peh in Parkway Parades' Giant. >< She's really pretttyyyyyy!!!

All these big big big events I can remember right now. ><
It's definitely an awesome year because all I remember are the good times. Haha.
I've gotten to understand a lot more about myself this year too. ;) Not only myself, I'm really happy that I've grown closer to some of my friends as well. ^^

But of course, there were also many other small episodes that led to a good 2010~~~ :)))

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Probably the year with most hair changes for me. xD

ps: Click on the images to the entries. ;)





Birthday

Also had my first hideous surprise this year. LOL!

Birthday
xD But of course, I was really really touched and happy. ^^

Birthday

Photobucket

4EB

npconcc NPCONCC

babehhhs
A hilarious episode I'll find it hard to forget. xD

Photobucket
I have to say, that was the best best month of 2010. (:
Really experienced a lot of stuffs. First time out to a far country without my family.
(Highlight is the month away from home with no nags and 90% freedom in another country!!!!)
hehe. &of course, met a lot of fun-loving people. ^^

Photobucket

family

-No longer in order-

Photobucket

Photobucket

A random insert. xD Lol. Still funny as hell. xD

Photobucket 02NOV10,bi0802 bi0802,06NOV10 24DEC10 23DEC10,bi0802 Photobucket dpaloves babehhhs,11NOV10 Photobucket LOL @ Yaping. xD Last but not least, all the small and big meetups/birthdays/dinners with clique throughout 2010. ^^ birthdays,11JUL10,npconcc xD Let's take more videos in 2011 okay!! <3
Though it's an extremely stressful end to 2010 and to the start of 2011, I'm actually really grateful for whatever I have till date and is really really looking forward to the new year! ^^ ps: I actually forgot about my 4th fail. Lol. Goes to show how I really remember only the good stuffs. xD No plans for countdown this year...:\ It'll still be fun right? Lol. Alright, that's all I have for now. (: Will be back for my first 2011 entry. HEHE.
shawols,macro GOODBYE 2010!!!!!!!!
What an ironic song I'm listening to right now. xD