Friday, July 02, 2010

Ideal Type

@Office Toilet. =x

People who can switch between being funny and serious accurately -- are damn attractive to me. :

I realise I like funny & jovial people and get even more attracted to those who can joke around and still do their work almost perfectly.
Funny and not able to be serious - doesn't work.
Serious and is always serious - doesn't work either.
Serious and tries to be funny - don't work.
Serious and tries to joke at the wrong timing - never works.


Over the past 5 weeks, I got to know a colleague who's really comical. Just looking at him makes me wanna laugh. But, when it comes to work; I'll automatically turn on the serious gear and complete his task. (It happens to a few other friends of mine, so it's not just me!) It's really nice to also know that he's somewhat a perfectionist.

"I don't know why but I just like beautiful things."
Though he's funny, he's really particular when it comes to delivering work. And, he gives constructive comments with supporting reasons and is always open for opinions. :))) He's very responsible too! It's more than just a joy to work with someone like him.

Too bad he'll be away for like... 2 weeks? :'(

(No, it's not a crush. -.-)

He's not the only one though... I have another colleague who's damn cheerful every single day!! Mr. M -- (Best friends should know who! Haha.) He's always making witty comments and comical accent-imitation. It's a pity I do not have a chance to work with him; but judging from the way he talks to the others, he's the type I've just described from above. ^^
(And btw, everyone in my section can hear him talk, sing and discuss about work. He has a loud voice! Made me realise how happiness is oh-so contagious too! Makes people smile when he speaks. HEHE.)

Over the past few weeks, I've also realised how tired(&pissed?) it makes me -- when talking to (or reading about) someone who's always pessimistic and negative in almost every possible ways... Key word: Always. It influences me somehow. But thank god, I've got a million more positives to fight the negatives!!! It's just... I don't know?? Tiring...
Life sucks. I get it. Mine suck too. But, there's no point harping on it because it won't just turn for good through complaining. So, just get over it already. No offence or hard feelings -- But yeah, these people makes me exhausted... :

Alright, I actually have work to do... But... HEHE.
BACK TO WORK NOW~~~
Ciaos!