Wednesday, September 09, 2009

How to F* a Spider?!

I can't believe I was asked to f**k a spider for not being able to do a "Maths Question"... =.=
He doesn't take "I don't know" for an answer. But what can I do if I really have no idea?! Don't understand why he always think we're not willing to help when it's actually his own wishful thinking.

So frustrating at times.
He just don't understand.
We're good at what we do but we're not genius so it's inevitable to not know things, right???

Anyway, I really don't know how to f a spider.

Pissed off.



//edited/

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
I am so lucky today!!! Though something stupid happened, I GET TO WATCH STAR GOLDEN BELL IDOL SPECIAL ON TV!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
SO HAPPY!!! Watched it so many times but I still can't stop laughing and re-watching it!! Kekekeke~~~
LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!
Hope they do this more often. LOL!

PS: Reminds me of that really heart wrecking situation~~ Tsk! Humanity can sometimes be scary...

No comments: