Saturday, June 27, 2009

Quick Pictorial Update!


Her ugly nails and my short but pretty two fingers. LOL!
TXX, get the other pictures from me! Lol. Lazy to upload all.


Damn, I AM fair. Lol.


I look so kiddy. Zzz


She purposely took the picture when I was behind her on escalator. x.x


:D





I'm emotionally paralyzed. Sigh. Saw a group of friends prolly doing some gathering yesterday during dinner- emotions and thoughts started to occupy my head.

Damn. I feel like a loser right now. Missed a lot of activities and events this whole week!!! Zzz Honestly anticipated all of them when I was informed.

But because my first week was such a blast; i got so scared financially and academically. !!! Dang it. That was the extra push for me to really skip the plans - on top of my other reasons. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
And maybe because I've been home for the week(well, almost) i feel a tad out of place. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Lol.



PS: Please take extremely good care of yourself. Stay strong and keep that bright smile on at all times~ FIGHTING!

No comments: