Saturday, April 18, 2009

Grain-y pictures!! :@

//edited
*erhum* This entry is for 17th APRIL '09~



Gawd~ Sometimes really feel like @#$@#%@^ my camera.
Bad-lighting + no flash on camera = grain-y pictures.
Bad-light + flash on camera = *BOOM!* Too bright. =.=
Don't know what should I do about it, gahhhhhhhhh!



Singing-day today! Supposedly to meet Haniza at 10.45am but she woke up at 11am instead. :@ Lol. Met her at 11.45am instead and headed to Kbox for her Birthday KLunch treat.
*cough*Thank*cough*ME!*cough*

What's underneth it? *my msn ch33ky emoticon*

TA... TA...TA... TADAH!
Food's not that bad. Just eat it while it's still hot. ;) Or maybe, I'm just not picky with foodddddd~

Hope you enjoyed yourself today HANIZA~



Tuition cancelled; student down with bad flu, headed home after KLunch and stoned. x.x
Spent most of my time trying to learn 2 songs. x.x Can't get enough of their 3 songs & MVs though~~~ :/
YES AH! I CAN DOWNLOAD TWO OUT OF THE THREE MVs!!!! :D

Stoned until the right time to get ready and *vroom vroom* off to some restaurant for dinner to celebrate Grandmama's birthday! :D GOT KARAOKE!!! But I didn't sing at all. Haha! Relatives did though... (Obviously...)

We were early!

Red wine~
Drank a lot but heng~~~ didn't go crazy. Lol.
I think I laugh a lot when it's my limit. Lol.

"No, no, no no!!!"
Cousin suddenly freak out when people points a camera at him. Lol.

This crazy person actually went to the GENTS when she went to the toilet. LOL!


Sing... sing a song~~

Though angle sucks, I like mahhh hair colour!


Waiting for everyone to be present...

You're gonna get a lot of us in this entry. LOL!


See my aunt smiling so happily? :D
She cracked up when she saw me taking a snap shot of her shooting us all. Lol.


Cake cake cake! :D


While waiting for dessert and cake~~

Not uploading a lot of the pictures I took today because don't exactly think they wanna see themselves in my blog. LOL!


US ALL! :D Love it when a big family comes together. ;)
(I know, i know, not exactly big la!)

HAPPY 69th BIRTHDAY AHMAH!


She took at least three tries to blow that sickening candle. Lol.


MY WRONG ANGLE LA!


In the toilet. Lol.

While waiting for my mother...

She took damn long. x.x


AND THEN WE LEFT FOR HOME HOME HOME~



And that was how my day went... 

Picture pick for the day! :D

No comments: