Saturday, December 31, 2016

My 2016.

Hi guys... It is actually the year 2019, and I'm blogging from the future. LOL.

I still have so much backlog, I feel sick. I keep going back and forth about just moving on, but I can't. I even wanted to skip my annual highlights until I went through my 2016 entries. It is always good to do a recap because it makes me smile and motivated to continue blogging.

Turns out, 2016 was a good year. A year I changed my career (& now still happily working) and the first year I travelled with #joweiminfaseoul (then again end of the year). Also the last year I was excited about my birthday (2017 and 2018 birthdays were meh.) and had really memorable celebrations (became a cooked lobster). It was also the year I got super starstruck when I saw Elvin Ng. And the year our clique's baby got proposed to and hitched!

So much good memories, how can I just skip it over!

So anyway! Here goes!

It's yet another 365 days behind us soon, and here are my 2016 highlights in no particular order. As usual, click on the images to check out the entry!


One of those weekends I had to report to Maybank office because of our Dress Rehearsals.
I completed a project with Maybank!!! One of my first career achievements!


A post shared by Karena / Yaping / Pingponggg 🎀 (@karenacyp) on













Counting down to 2016!







One of the biggest thing that happened in 2016: Project P!
Whole series of it in 1 year~ Lol.






Nothing special here, but I thought it was nice to include a picture because... I actually cannot remember how it was like working in Maybank! Did we have a desktop???


The day we saw Haniza off for 7 months! Boooo.




My first art piece~
(psst. Still hanging in my house!)


The birthday celebration so enjoyable we got terribly burnt! Lol.


The day we decide to go to Korea together...


&The trip 3 months later!










The holiday we got food poisoned.

& There we have it! 2016 in an entry. :)

2017, Let's go!

No comments: