Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas with my Favourites!

Christmas is a season to be jolly, but it never feels complete until it's celebrated with my happypills! ♥ I'm really glad we haven't stopped this annual tradition since we started back in 2008.. hehe.



&So, I just got back from a cosy celebration with them in Jolene's new crib!! Only 9 of us this year because Karena's out working. Life of a stewardess... friend! Lol. It's like Jolene and Karena are always taking turns to miss a celebration, but I guess it shows that we are fair too? =p


Fuss-free, fast food!
Loved Jolene's mum potato salad and wasn't a fan of the turkey.
Why do people eat turkey during Christmas?? So not nice!

Anyway, we didn't do much after dinner except laze around watching a few episodes of some Chinese singing competition. Or was it.... Korean? :/

Of course, we also took some time to take a few group shots!





I like how Jolene's house will always have a Christmas tree! Super apt.




& Then, we exchanged gifts!

Did something simple; went with a generic gift under $50 and then tried to market our gift to be picked during the selection. Oh! We also played games to decide the order of who'll pick the gifts first!


I guess everyone was pretty happy with their gifts, except Lance.
I really like the pillow! He got a Snorlax plushie...




&We ended the night with some icecream log cake!
The only cake the clique will finish with no qualms. Lol.


Snapchat video of last night! :)

No comments: