Wednesday, January 06, 2016

The Afternoon I Saw Elvin Ng

OMG OMG OMG!!!
I AM SO STAR STRUCK RIGHT NOW!! 😍😍😍

I LITERALLY JUST SAW ELVIN NG AND I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!! HE WAS JUST RANDOMLY SHOPPING IN THE SAME BAKERY I WAS IN...

I WAS MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS UNTIL I LOOK UP AND SAW THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE(&SMILE) AND HEAR THAT NICE DEEP VOICE~~~

OMG!!!! I WAS SO STAR STRUCK THAT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO REACT WHEN HE APOLOGIZED TO ME TWICEEEE, FIRST TIME BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE WAS BLOCKED MY VIEW AND THEN LATER BLOCKING MY WAY. AWWWW...

I FROZE THERE NOT BEING ABLE TO MAKE A SOUND. DAMMIT!!

Today is also the day I have to officially acknowledge that I am a retard. Lol. I am a retard who is unable to think on her feet and react to situation quickly. My brain is not fast enough and it takes too bloody long to process some things. 😅

Reminds me of the time I was holding on a bowl of cup noodles and accidentally spilled it all over me when I sat down on the sofa. Guess what was my first reaction? Error 404: NOT FOUND! I literally just sat there looking at my sister not realizing that the hot soup was burning my butt! Needless to say, one side of my butt was indeed quite burnt.... There were blisters and yeah..

Wait, how did we come to this butt story again..............?


This is he, by the way. ♥
I think he looks way more handsome in real life, and omg, his smile~

No comments: