Friday, June 03, 2016

My Last MBB Team Dinner


Dinner @ RISE (X) with ex-colleagues + bosses tonight!

Does it seem like I can't get over my ex-colleagues now? HAHAHA.

No.........

Who would say no to free food??? 🙊🙊🙊

But nah, not that too...

I'll always be grateful to people who remembers me and invites me to gatherings!
(I've had my very fair share of being left out, boo.....)
Free food or not. But, free food more YAYs! Especially if they are very good food. Hahahaha.

So yes, RISE was a really good place; European Classics was the spread tonight. Especially suitable for the group of us I suppose. I'm not exactly picky when it comes to food and do not really get bothered by the spread as long as they have fresh seafood~ JUST SPAM THAT!!!! Lol. So yes, my tummy and tastebuds are satisfied!

🐟 🐟 🦑 🦑 🍣 🍣 🦐 🦐 🐠 🐠



On top of that (free food and all lol), I also got to update them about how things have been with me! :)

Though it has only been what..... one week since my last day? HAHA.
Cannot believe Jeffrey was actually teasing me how I deserve the tiredness and all that. Lol.

FOR BETTER GROWTH IN MY CAREER PATH!!


A comfortable dinner with people I have been with for 1 year and 10 months!
(Not very long, but not exactly short either!)

Can you believe it!?

I completed a full project cycle with this bunch of people. Though not every single one you see here, but....... about half of us! I can still remember my very first encounter with Lisa... I thought I made a grave mistake because I didn't understand what was expected of me (I was told to get a note endorsed by her, but didn't know the note was a digital copy!!!)  🤦‍♀️

But yess.... Thinking about all these makes me smile.
Somehow, it's a sign of how much I have grown...



&Now, I am tired just thinking about the past 1 year and 10 months. Though I've just mentioned one episode..... I have to point out that I am also suffering from a mild food coma. LOL.

Oh right! I mentioned just Lisa because she gave me a ride tonight too... It was really nice having a more laid back conversation with her. I've sat in her car countless times now (okay fine.. maybe less than 10 times)... So couple of times now, but it has never been this... comfortable. LOL! Me, scaredy cat yes. I can never gauge correctly how I should behave with them. It's like... I still want to maintain that line between us, but I also want them to know that I am comfortable (though not really) Lol. I never know what to say too.. Or what to ask.

But tonight was nice. :)

& Yeah, I am leaving now. Sleep is creeping in.





PS: Hopefully not the last last I'll see of them.

No comments: