Monday, March 03, 2014

Galloping Too Fast.

The Year of Horse is passing by really fast. A little too fast.

It’s like… I barely recovered from our Christmas Chalet madness, but got rushed off to welcome the New Year. And when I was about to settle my mind that 2014 is already here, Lunar New Year happened. Lol. Fifteen days of good food, and before I know it, February started… Valentines stopped by and *poof* my birthday has just passed. Say whuuuuuuut!!!! :O

That’s like freaking two months just…. whooshing past!!!

I cannot really remember what has happened for the past two months. It’s like the days did not even happen! (Okay, maybe I’m exaggerating a little here… But really, these two months seem to have been a dream!)

No idea since when this has started, but I’ve been really… bothered(?) by how time is just ticking off like nobody’s business. I want it to slow down. I need it to slow down.

Now that March is here, it means that I’ve been “unemployed” for four months now. “Unemployed” because I think my part-time job would not really beautify my resume. :/

But on the bright side, I’ve been extremely happy and blessed. AND OF COURSE ALSO EXCITED THAT MY KOREA TRIP IS HAPPENING REALLY SOON!!!!! SIX MORE DAYS TO FLYING OFF! HELL YA BITCHES!!! :D

Anyway, excitement aside, I’m worried. Worried that time would be passing too fast for me to handle. When I’m back from the 10-day holiday, the first thing I need to do is resubmit and redeposit my resume to as many places as possible.

I NEED A JOB. BUT I DON’T WANNA WORK. :x

It’s such a contradiction. But I know it’s something I’ll eventually have to do and if I procrastinate too long, I would lose my value. So... Last 10 days of holiday before I get some serious job hunt done!

The mind is now done wandering.

Goodbye.

No comments: