Thursday, November 28, 2013

I FUCKING MADE IT!!!!!!!!

Ever since my last paper, I've been worried sick. I wondered if I would pass all four modules every single night without fail and would actually mentally prepare myself for the worse.

Especially for this one particular module.

I have never felt that fear about an exam before. It was horrible. The last time I remember being devastated about an exam was back in Secondary School for my Computer Studies paper. I didn't wanna talk. But I was just sad, not scared.

Every single night after that last paper, I would pray and chant to pass everything and finish off this last semester.

I was so so so bothered because this is my last semester and I'm so so close to graduating.

Results were released today.

I couldn't sleep well last night. Waking up at every hour since 4am. I slept at 2am. I even dreamt that I passed everything and was happily texting Weishan about it...........

The dream felt so real.

So very real.

But people always say dreams are the opposite of reality. lol. I woke up feeling stressed and nervous when I realise it was all just a dream. x,x

Results were released today.

I passed.

I FUCKING MADE IT!!!!!!!!

The burst of happiness and relief I felt is indescribable!

Although I'm not exactly satisfied with the average grade, I'm just happy I've passed everything.

&Now, I can rest my mind and truly enjoy my "holiday".

ps: Going to do my hair now. HEHEHEHE. ♥

No comments: