Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Short & Simple Update! :D

Photobucket
Hello everybodyyyyy!!! :D

School officially starts for me yesterday... :/ And, the nightmare has just began. LOL!

A 8:30AM - 6:00PM timetable DAILY is a major MAJOR turnoff. But I guess, it's just another screwed-up routine we have to get used to until it's over! :S

It's fun though, having things to do...
(Who the hell am I kidding?! Rotting at home is much more enjoyable! At least I get to full blast my music and watch videos!) Lol...
PS: But for now, it's kindda like a nice bonding session for me and some of my classmates LIKE SIEWCHENG & YINGLING!!! Sad that many of them are out on external attachment though. T.T

I guess for the first week, it'll be learning about the program and brainstorming here & there for ideas. . . :/ Worst has yet to come. Awesomeeee! Overseas trip in another... 5 - 6 weeks? CAN'T WAIT! And guess what people, we'll be heading down to Suzhou to...

...

...

...

CONTINUE ON OUR FYPJ!!!
FYPJ = Final Year Project
Weeeeeeeeeee!! Lol. FYI: I'm currently reporting to school daily from 8-6 for our FYPJ. Lol.
Joke, right? HAHA! I thought we'll be doing something else.. But, anyhow, I bet it'll be a nice experience with all the activities and free time we'll get! :D



Okay... I shall get back to work soon. ^^
Bet I'll be updating this space often due to the possible "spare time", I have. Lol.

Photobucket
PS: Hope I didn't scare you there.
hehehe.