Sunday, March 14, 2010

e-awards !!!

Photobucket
A random GIF to start of this entry because I MISS THEM.
And I kindda miss that place... Lol. Wanna go trekking again!! ^^ The nice smell of the forest, great air... ... ...



Day started out early with a briefing (waited for 20minutes!) to a photosynth-ing competition I took part with other classmates of mine. CAN'T WAIT TO START SNAPPING! I wanna win the prizes!
After which, AngelSky8-ed before meeting with my competition team mates again (waited for an hour!) ; in hope to start and finish off one of the themes we picked. BUT! It drizzled pretty badly?! Lol. So we end up dropping the idea and I headed down to find the guys.
PS: My patience is definitely increasing! Lol.

CITYLINK WAS FLOODED WITH PEOPLE! Then, I got lost because all I do was to follow the crowd. =.= Really... =.= Took me at least 30 minutes to finally meet up with Gary, Hadi and Darius! Suntec City was WAY WAY worse! Zzz

I.SERIOUSLY.SERIOUSLY.
HATE.HATE.HATE.CROWDS.!!!!


PS: I was so pissed with myself and everything when I was lost; I almost wanted to tear and drop the idea of going to the award event... Good thing I didn't!

eawards
Finally starting!

eawards

eawards
Awesome scenery!

eawards eawards
Only ones I took during the red-carpet introduction... Lol.

eawards
Only picture of SHINee walking in during the red-carpet... Guess why...

Because...

I could totally feel the K-Pop & SHINee fever...

TOTALLY!!

eawards
They just stood up, flood the pathway and block my view. Lol.

Got to hear them talk only... :(
Hear them talk with really loud screams from fans... =.=

And, today really prove how K-Pop has really entered Singapore. Lol. Any K-Pop song BEING PLAYED will create chaos with crazy fans screaming their lungs out... =.= Yes, just when songs are being played... Super lame only...

eawards eawards
Olivia Ong & BY2~~

eawards eawards
Interview~~~

eawards
Their singing improved a lot! :D
Niceeeeee~~~

eawards
LOL! ;)

eawards eawards
AWESOME PERFORMANCE!!!
They acapalla-ed a remix song with many songs inside! Like from oldies to modern to Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance", DAMN DAMN DAMN NICE!

eawards
Man !

eawards
Like it when he smiles like that. ^^

eawards eawards

Alright, I was biased last night... I bothered to only snap people I like or have interest in... But can't blame me... I have a slow shutter speed camera... :(

eawards
Alright, this is the exact distance and view we had throughout the event...

eawards
I can't remember who was up there... :/

eawards eawards
Probably JJ Lin though. :D

eawards

There were other artiste (Tanya Chua?) and then some orchestra playing along with 4 singers singing really prettilyyyy. :D So cool!

Afterwhich, what I feared really did happen...

eawards
I swear, ALMOST everyone stood up!
I'm 100% sure not everyone stood up because a guy sat down around my area... And I'm also 100% sure that at least 80% of the attendees stood up during this performance!!!

eawards
See! And that's only one area! Pfft.
See how they TOTALLY block my view of the stage that's only visible to me without the lights blocking... T.T

eawards

eawards
Lousy shutter speed my camera has... :(

eawards
LOL.

eawards
&Yeah, EVERYONE stood up again for SHINee...

eawards
After first song "Replay"... Some interview...

eawards
Lol. Can't help snapping even though it's lousy!

eawards

eawards
The screaming when they performed, talked, BOWED, or waved were... SERIOUSLY SOUNDS LIKE WHEN YOU BLAST YOUR MUSIC TO THE MAXIMUM VOLUME!!!

There's nothing wrong with screaming, chanting and whatever loudly... Just...
*SCREAMS AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS* when they are TALKING totally spells = disrespectful.
Tsk! Almost ruin the night like seriously. Zzz

eawards
Thank god SHINee's too awesome, too fantastic and too AWESOME!!!

eawards
Onew's last say before they proceed on with "JoJo" then "Ring Ding Dong" - where I tip toe-d throughout~~~

Watching Listening to them sing "live" is just... woah! Lol. I guess I end up too engrossed = stoning, that Gary asked me what was I doing just staring at them glue-d on the spot. LOL! How I wish I don't HATE crowds and head down to IMM for their showcase todayyyy... Their "live" is just... awesome! (: Really really live... Every single word they sing, they sing "live" and they definitely sing "live" well!!! Hehehe... *NOT being biased here*



After SHINee performed, crazy screaming ceased, fans slowly left. =.= Eason Chen was up next and about... 1/4? of the audience were WALKINGOUT... -.- It's either because they were really worried about their transportation to go home OR, they were all simply being extremely disrespectful and a pain in the butt! x.x I'll go for the latter option.

Anyway, Eason was pretty obviously upset or disappointed? He didn't really look up to the audience when he talked and sing? At least not that I've seen of when they made single shots of him up on screen... :S

SHINee went back on stage after the entire concert though. LOL. And when they did, everyone stood up again. =.= When they waved, *SCREAMS*, when they bowed *SCREAM EVEN MOREEEEE*... Lol.

Onew's cute though, bowing A LOT! Lol. Like even to some Taiwanese actor, I reckon he knows him at all.. Lol. Nice to see him smiling so much. Haha. Don't worry, I won't be on fangirl mode...

eawards
One of my favourite shots~~~ (:

Thereafter when everything really ended, we quickly hurried out and met up with Gary... Then his sis and her friend... Home sweet home on the agenda next, and THANKS GARY FOR GIVING ME A RIDE HOME! :D
PS: You really REALLY don't look like Onew AT ALL! Lol.

eawards
FAVOURITE PICTURE! :D
Nice scenery and you can still see Olivia Ong singing at the bottom! Hahaha.
Btw, she has a really amazing voice! :D

Alright... Shall go get ready to go out! BYE!! :D

PS: I'll definitely invest in better tickets the next time I EVER wanna go to another concert/event! :D