Sunday, February 28, 2010

Turn It Around

So not supposed to be blogging but study instead. :S But, looking at my book makes me all lazy, sleepy and annoyed. Zzz Shall try making this short before heading back to the books. :@ Lol.

Photobucket

Yesterday was a really long, slightly tiring yet really fun day!!! :D

Jiaxuan planned for a few of us to gather and do our last rounding to each others' place. ^^
Early in the morning to Yanling's -> Mine! -> Jiaxuan's -> Bingcheng's!
By the time we were done at Bingcheng's, it was 4pm already. :D

Photobucket
@ Yanling's.

Photobucket
Yanling is truly the joker of this group. LOL!
Never fails to make us laugh with her bimbo-ness. ;)

Photobucket
Spent about... 2 - 3 hours here? They playing cards, me watching tv and slacking while waiting for our brunch. Goodness, was famished!

Photobucket

Photobucket
While I was happily, excitedly and busy showing Bingcheng Kara's new song, "Lupin", the girls came over with a cake they baked!!! xD

Photobucket
Yanling.

Photobucket
2days younger than me, Edmond. ;) LOL!

Photobucket
Jiaxuan.
Someone please push up my specs! Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Human Error: Yanling forgot to write Edmond's name on the cake. LOL!

Photobucket
And the big spoiler of the house! Lol.

Photobucket
Fixing it back, everyone was damn shocked when it came off. LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yanling & Lijian

Photobucket
&Edmond

Photobucket
Bingcheng and Jiaxuan behinddddddd :D

Photobucket
On the way to my place~

Photobucket
@My place.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sat around and talked to my mother for about... 30 minutes? Then, off we go to Jiaxuan's! :D

Photobucket
Guess who! -.-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This bimbo here made us all laugh with something stupid she said when we were on the way to Bingcheng's place. Really LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No pictures taken in Bingcheng's place because the guys were too occupied with snacks while the girls were talking and some of us glued to the TV. Lol.
Oh ya! As I was saying, Yanling made a really stupid comment...

We were talking about our birth place...;
Yanling: "I was born in... Mt... Mt... Mt Everest, I think."

LOL!!!! =.= Must have took her a long time to reach Singapore..

Then...;
Yanling: "The hospital name starts with Mt then letter 'A' one...."

Everest became Averest to Yanling. Lol. Then, we explained that Mt Everest is like the world's largest mountain or something...

Yanling: "Oo. So Mt Everest is in Singapore one?"

Really cannot tahan this bimbo!!! Lol. No general knowledge~~ Lol.
After leaving Bingcheng's place, Lijian and I wanted to cab home but all the taxi-drivers meanly ignored us because it was 15minutes to 5pm! Tsk!!! :@
End up taking bus home.


---


Rested, talked, and charged my phone before dad drove me to Siyi's place... ^^ Siyi invited a few of us to her place for a steamboat session. And, it was with her whole family, friends and relatives.
The place was... woah! Flooded with people.

I guess it was comparable to the crowd in my place on the 7th day of CNY but most probably 2 times more. LOL!
PS: Jo, I understand how you feel about being small in my place back then! Lol. I felt small in my friend's place too. HAHA!

The food was fantastic! Love the soup they had. . . Spicy but damn good. ;)
Came back home and announced to my mother that someone's soup was better than hers. HAHAH!

Photobucket
Us who were there & Siyi. (:

Photobucket
Siewcheng, Yingling and Limguan.
Came about... 20 minutes after I've reached.

AND OMG! The lift to Siyi's place is damn scary!!! I was almost freaking out when I was up alone. :S

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOL. Jokers.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Before leaving~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Just when I went to take the new battery because camera told me to change battery. -.- UNFAIR!

Photobucket
:'(


--


Cabbed home. The cab driver made a HUGE detour because of my mistake in not specifying the MRT station we wanted to pass by first. :(

After which, bathed and got ready for mahjong! Hehehe. Started around 11:32pm? And had to pause to pray after our second round because we believe some god came/passed by. And, I was the one who smelled the arrival first!!!! Woohoooooo~~ Hehehe. First time. Kekeke. 15minutes before my Chinese Birthday some more!!! Lol.
(I don't care if you believe such things or not, but yeah...)

Mahjong was in an enjoyable and fast speed~~ Me likey... Hoho... I always tend to get sick of the game or fall asleep when it takes an hour +++ for just one wind?! -.- Took us about 3 hours for our one full game... Got really tired because of our sitting posture. LOL!

And, I lost $26/9 all thanks to my dumb decision to throw a tile that had me paid for the whole table. =.= :@ That was like... $19!!! Pfft. But anyway, dad didn't wanna take the money! Asshole much. Played for nothing. :'(



Oh oh oh! I forgot to mention. When it strike 12mn, dad gave me a red packet. Hehhe. Happy much! And sister was kindda forced to give me her gift. LOL! Because I went to the kitchen to get something to eat and saw the box in the refrigerator. Teehee~~

Photobucket
From my sistaaaaaaaaa~~~

Photobucket
It was sinful BUT FREAKING GOOD!!!
Been a while since we ate Durian. LOL.

Woke up early because my alarm rang an hour earlier. -.- Need a new one!!!
It's weird this year... Aunt suddenly suggest to come over to cook some dish for my birthday?
...
Never happened AT ALL before! Weird. Lol.

And, lucky me...
Agenda for my Chinese Birthday:
Study for the whole day (excluding now) to prepare for an exam on my English Birthday.
LOL! Awesome yeah?

Okay okay. Shall stop here now with favourite pictures! :D



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Because I talked, and the flame got blown. :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
THANKS ALL! :D

Photobucket

BYE LOVELIES!

Decided to use Photobucket to upload pictures this time. ^^ So much clearer. heheeh. But pardon the size when you click them to save, I'm too lazy to edit the html so I resized it before uploading. :D
PS: If any of you want the photos, MSN me. :D