Thursday, February 04, 2010

Anxiety.

Project rushing week.


Monday. Rushing ITIPJ.


Pretty yiyi~ :D


Random...



Pretty slack with days off from school because modules were mostly completed. Spent most of the spare time staring at my laptop trying to finish up projects and touch up on reports.
Goodness, I was almost sick of my laptop. Can you imagine having to spent almost 12hours with your laptop to do your project?! Although I did watch some videos while project-ing :D Half the time while doing my project, I was stopping myself from switching on the TV. LOL!




Tall Dollie Guan~ :D
PS: STOP WEARING THAT HIGH HEEL!! Gosh~ =p



Been sleeping at 4am lately. Gosh.

I hate late nights.

I hate last minutes.


Zzz But projects doesn't always depend on one person. :( Right after all these project submission, I'm going to sleep early and sleep as long as I want! :D Health deteoriated. :S

It's always freaking scary when it happens.
Felt like I could just die at the spot in pain. x=


Today's fail attempt to take self-shot.


LOL!


The bottle is definitely not the focus here~~~


Shan, Ping, Mean. ;)
HAHAHA!
They went to AMK Hub for lunch and dropped by NYP to waste about an hour before leaving for home together with me. HAHA!



--



Honestly, I feel like crying out all the emotions I have inside me.
Fears, anxiety, excitement, stressed, upset, angry and just..
All that's inside of me now...

I feel extremely uncomfortable with the emotions inside my stomach... I needa wanna cry them all out loud and let everything off! But, my kind-hear-ted tear glands aren't being little miss nice today...

I feel terrible.

Been trying to let go of the nervous tension since afternoon but it keeps coming back to me... Zzz Why is it worse this time? :S Tried being all busy with work, tried being glued to the TV and stoning; but, nothing works. Goodness...
Wait, blogging helps a tiny wee bit.
(Dang! I should have blogged for the whole of today! =x lol.)

I need early sleep.
Goodnight.

PS: No one knows better than me, myself and I.
PS/PS: I want. And I will. Okay, I failed again. (Updated: 5thFeb'10)