Thursday, January 07, 2010

What A Joke.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM! :D

Had a really really simple (near zero) celebration for my mother. Wished her, hugged her, spent the day with her and that's it. LOL!
Going simple this year.
Because I've lost brain juice and ideas to what to do... =x


.
.
.


Okay luh, we're doing a proper celebration again. ;)

Anyway, keeping this entry short.



Walked right into cement today, DESPITE KNOWING IT'S STILL WET.
Yes, what a joke! LOL~

Damn freaking embarrassing when it happened! My neighbour was there too! :( Lol. Mother, sister and neighbour were there waiting for me to cross~ Like I'm a guinea pig! Pffft!!! LOL. My mind was so freaking occupied with something, I just stepped on the plank and unknowingly stepped out right into the cement. HAHAHA!!!

Then again, I THOUGHT IT WAS DRY AHHHH! :(

Though embarrassing, it was freaking funny at the very same time! Lol. Cute me. =x
My family's like the only people that has seen every single side of me uh...

Clumsy Jasmine, grumpy Jasmine, whiney Jasmine, unreasonable Jasmine, act-cute Jasmine.. and yeah, you should get the hint now. LOL!

Okay, going off now. :D

BYE! :D

No comments: