Monday, January 11, 2010

Emily's 19th!


HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY EMILY!
(I will not call you Jiejie again please! I look much older than you! Lol.)

MAY ALL YOUR CHILDISH, KPO AND FUNNY WISHES COME TRUE!

(hehehe)
AND OF COURSE, I HOPE YOU'LL BE THE MOST GORGEOUS AND OUTSTANDING BALLERINA AROUND IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!! :D

(Please please invite us to one of your concerts okay! :D)




:D BI0802 - 7 classmates~

Had a celebration (not really luh) for Emily! :D Gathered at Junction 8's Swensens to have lunch during our 3-hour break today! :D

We were suppose to be doing projects luh, but thank god that module was kindda easy to settle. ;)


Shots before and after food. (:

When Sheryl's the photographer, she just starts snapping at everything, and everyone! LOL. But okay luh, she takes nice shots okay? LOL!






The heart shape thingy is a cookie made with love by ME!, Rachel. :D


Her love for FREE ice-cream and of course, THE MINI CAKE I BAKED! BOUGHT. Lol. ;)


I was damn tempted to get the Cookie Monster's "For my dear boy" =x LOL!


Making her wish while laughing because Ryan made her laugh with what, I don't know... LOL!


At least it's not strawberry shortcake this time! haha.


The clique!


Spot the extra. LOL!
(I know, very obvious~ *pouts*)




hehehe.


Ryan


ewwwwwwwwww!!! My index finger look freaking creepy and crooked in here! :S


Emily's favourite 19th Birthday cake. HAHA!
(Self proclaimed by Jasmine. lol.)


Eating it with love!


...






Last group photo for the day! :D



Have I mentioned? Today's another start to Year 2 after a freaking long 3-week term break. :D Kindda exhausting because I sort of dragged my happy soul to school. LOL. School, who loves it?

Anyway, this week is going to be a week packed with nothing but deadlines and quizes.

Before I start panicking to complete things, I shall excuse myself from the space I love~~

BYE PEOPLE! :D



HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN EMILY! :D

No comments: