Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chocolate Love.

"Guys just don't get it."
"Girls are always the problem."

PS: Random...





Fast week.
Emily's birthday.
TOTALLY HORRIBLE Tuesday.
2 tests on Wednesday.
Last test for the week today.
Woah, I hardly notice how the time passed. So fast. First it was lazy Monday and the next thing I know, it's favourite Friday already! :D

So, how has the week been for everyone else? :)

One thing for sure, I totally can't wait for Friday to be over. Lol.
(And I know, many of you are too! Hehe)




PICTURES ALL FROM TODAY!!! :D


Yingling.

What should I do to my front camera?! :| The mask is totally stopping it from achieving it's best! Kyaaaaaaaaaa~~


THANKS YINGLING! :D


Siyi.
WHY IS MY HAIR SO BLACK HERE?! Lol.


Siewcheng.


Note the split into half Mc Spicy; Siyi skillfully sliced with the plastic fork and knife! :D




One more killer test to go before everyone officially starts going crazy, trying their best to clear projects, presentations and what not.
Oh wait, there's another test smacked in the middle of nowhere. LOL!

Then, it'll be exam preparation. My exam timetable, SUCKS. Lol. While Business Students and many of my friends end their exams BEFORE the Lunar New Year, mine starts AFTER Lunar New Year.

Best part to it?
WE HAVE A WEEK INBETWEEN TWO PAPERS!!!
And yes, I only have 2 exams this year. Zzz

FML(s). ;)

Additional to that FML, my class is unfortunately going for attachment first. Pfft! Right after our last paper, we'll have 7 days to prepare and *poof!*, the 8/9AM - 5/6PM daily schedule is going to haunt us! :S



I'm having second thoughts about the overseas attachment I've signed up for.
It'll be a great experience.
But, we'll prolly be separated. AND I HATE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN; WITH PEOPLE. Zzz
Life.... Pfft!

Oh well.
What's life without changes? :|

Okay, only that fact is giving me second thoughts...
OH NO! Wait, there's one more; Yingling was telling me to prepare myself for the worst...



Why?



Because their toilets are horrible. Zzz Lol.
Now, two factors on my "Second-thoughts" list. :S

And I just thought of another shortfall! I'll definitely be damn damn damn homesick. Zzz
Three FTW!!! :S

Other than that, I'm kindda excited about it. :D
So now, it's up to whether I'm shortlisted.

Fate shall decide for me

HAHAHAH!





A pretty all-over-the-place entry today. LOL!

Bye people.

No comments: