Thursday, January 07, 2010

Confidence is all I need.

Currently not in the best of mood. I feel like crying.
Because the date is nearing, I'm stressed. Breaking out in cold sweat like a nervous wreck in the middle of the night.

I can no longer tell myself "I can do it", or " everything will be alright". I can't, I just can't. It seems and feels like a nightmare I wanna get over with. Every single scenario was favorable to me.

But, I failed myself.

People keep telling me I'll get through it, but no one knows better than I do. I can't do it at all.

I'm stressed about it. I can't stop worrying about it. I'm fucking vexed because of it.
Oh please god, please stop all these.

I know I have to face it up straight once again.
I hope my desire wins it all.
I hope this is the last time.

Please.

No comments: