Wednesday, January 06, 2010

All-Word Entry! ♥

Hey-ho, everyone! :D
It's been a while since I last updated this space;
One of the reasons is because I have got no pictures to upload and I know I'll just bore my readers to death with just words. (I'm doing it already, right? Lol.)
And nope, I wasn't occupied by any schoolwork or any productive stuff. Lol. I only started doing one (out of the MANY) work required of me. And guess where school-work led me to?
BLOGGING!!!
*Throws confetti Lol.

Shows exactly how lazy I am to do work. . . Zzz

Anyway, while wasting and slacking my past few days away; a few 2010 resolutions hit me.
(I know it's a tad dumb updating my resolutions now, but hey! It's still the very first week of 2010 okay!) :D

1.) Stop being lazy.
♥2.) GOOD GPAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! ^^
(According to my good; for my remaining semesters/terms and whatever)
♥3.) Pass driving before birthday the year ends!
(I really wanna pass it before my birthday though. handling two fails is not my kindda thing :S)
4.) Be a nicer person!
5.) Meet S more oftennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! ;)
♥6.) Spend less save moreeeeeeeeeeee!!
♥♥7.) GET LG LOLLIPOP!!!!!
♥8.) Sleep before 12MN dailyyyy!! :D

♥-ed are the more important ones! :D

Sigh~ I guess I have to get back to work now. The next two days are going to be a longggggg day! And right before I realise, it'll be time for 5more weeks of school... boooooooooooooooooo!!! :D

Till the next time,
ANNEYONG people, ANNEYONG! ♥♥♥

No comments: