Friday, September 18, 2009

Youth, Kajima...

Wasn't in the mood so randomly browsed through my 2009 highlights.
Mood didn't improve any better but I saw a few nice pictures taken last time that can really pass off as GIFs. :D

They are all in random sequence. . . And wow... I really miss those days. Haha.
Among the 20 GIFs I've made; only ONE made me LOL-ed like seriously. Haha.
Only made twenty because it was near insane to browse through my photo albums one by one when I have a few hundreds! Zzz Took up about... 80GB of my hard disk. Geez... LOL!

Enjoy~~

ONLY 20 PLEASE LET THEM FINISH LOADING.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at the fan at the far left~ :D Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
OMG. 2007... Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Getting squashed... Lol.

Photobucket
Rushing to take pictures together. Lol.

Photobucket



The one and only GIFs among all I've uploaded that has made me LOL-ed and my jaw dropped...
Photobucket
Please just pay attention to Soohou. LOL!
Soohou's really a joker! Never fail to make me laugh even without him actually around me!! LOL~


BONUS FOR ALL YOU READERS!

Photobucket
That's for annoying me again and again and again and again ~~~~ ;)
LOL!

No comments: