Tuesday, September 15, 2009

CHA CHA CHA~~

Goodness.. I'm going to try making it short because I have to finish this by 9pm which is totally impossible because it's like... 8:55pm now and I have tonnes of photos to upload!

Okay anyway, just got home (and after bath) after a longgggggggggg day out with Tay Xiaoxuan! :D Didn't take a lot of pictures together but you sure can expect a lot of her pictures up today. LOL!
Went to ION and shopped like crazy for the whole afternoon. LOL.

Spending money like there's no tomorrow. :S

Xiaoxuan made me laugh a lot today like seriously. One bimbo title to her because she did two silliest things today; unintentionally some more! Lol. Not going to list them here because she told me not to.
SEE, XX! I'm such a nice friend okay!!! Lol...

Let pictures do the talking yeah? LOL.
Damn tired right now.... :S



PICTURE SPAMMMMMMM!!!

Side Note: I literally uploaded all pictures taken today because I'm too lazy to sort them... Hehehe...




Walking up the bus. LOL!


LOL! In the bus...




First thing we ate.. LOL!


TXX treat :D






Waiting for TXX at the toilet. ;)
She was damn slow!


DAMN NICE!!!












My treat! :D




Share share... hehhe.








THIS PLACE HAS AWESOME TASTING BREAD!! Lol.


My favourite. ;) NICE RIGHT TXX?! Lol.
Bought like 4 of these. LOL. 3 for my mother la. ;)



Below will be a few LOT of TXX in the dressing room...


Nice right?! She didn't buy. -.-


DAMN I LOVE THIS TOP!




Spot me! Lol.


AND I GAVE HER THIS AS PRESENT!
Damn ex okay~~ LOL...


Don't forget to pay me 60bucks leh!











Bought; bangles, Topshop top for TXX, bread and... Royce choco, treat TXX to crepe!
I think I spend a lot more than that!!! But I just can't remember...
Keep using NETS. Don't even dare to check my bank account yet. LOL!


Walking to Centre Point...


Outside Hougang Mall. LOL!

Headed back to Hougang Mall because I had to develop some photos... ;)
Had an awesome dinner there too.
Thanks ah Xiaoxuan... :D


I LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND! Lol...


Spot me..






Making up to the lack of photos for the day. LOL!


Settle at my void deck for a while. :S LOL!






NICE RIGHT NICE RIGHT NICE RIGHT????







10 Continual shots~~ :D













GIF
Her request lo! Lol.













GIF


MY NAIL COLOUR PRETTIER RIGHT???? Lol.



FAVOURITES BELOW. ;)

Regarding my previous entry;
I was going through photo albums so as to prepare a photo collage for my parent's 21st Wedding Anniversary.. It was a superrrrrrrrrrrrr impromptu decision so I had to just rush rush rush... So in one of their albums, I saw our childhood pictures. LOL.
Made me LOL-ed and waste precious time. LOL!

Was like almost an hour late this afternoon! Didn't have time to really prepare. :'(






HAHHA! Told you I'll post this up. ;)


I AM SO FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ~~~




TWO AND EEEEEEEEEEEE ONE~~ LOL!


PS: Gary Neo, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HIM!!! Hmpf. JUST KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF OKAY? I DON'T WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU THINK... I can't be bothered to argue with you today because you're sooooooooooo not important! Lol. IHY!!!


Damn I really like this top. :'(
I WANNA BUY I WANA BUY I WANNA BUY!!!!

Okay, off to prepare my collage. ;)
TILL HERE!

No comments: