Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not an Issue of That But Another.

Okay. Finally got back my results. You might start cursing and yelling "nuts" at me if I were to say I'm upset. Yes, I am upset. But I'm upset at the fact that I've deproved (is there even such a word?!). And I've dropped by a freaking 0.5! (current semester) -.- & 0.2 (for overall) =.=|||
@#$%^%$#@#$%
I doubt anyone would look forward to seeing a drop in their grades so ya, if you understand that; you'll understand how i feel right now.

If I were to say I felt nothing and wasn't upset, I'll be lying big time.
I just can't help but feel upset laaaaaaaaaaaa~ No regrets or disappointment BECAUSE I EXPECTED THE RESULT. Okay wait, am I being contradictive now?! :(
No idea no idea no idea...

PS: To achieve my goal, I guess I just have to work doubly hard this coming year. I.NEED.SOME.SERIOUS.DISCIPLINE.
Hate it when I start losing interest at the near end of a semester. Like... totally giving up.
(What's happening to me?!?!?!?)

Someone slap me if they see me losing interest slowly. (but I might slap you back LOL!)

No comments please... Because I've gotten over it. That's why I've posted.. ;)

No comments: