Wednesday, December 03, 2008

TAN WEISHAN TAGGED.

According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you.
And then tag 5 people:
1. Yanling 2. Jiaxuan 3. Haniza 4. Huanqing 5. Christina

1) I totally detest Weishan, I think she's disgusting. (Really!) ;)
2) I don't hide secrets from my friends. (Too truthful to be true.) =x
3) I don't regard myself as someone diligent; I seldom study for tests.
4) I'm not a good liar; can't stand to lie.
5) I can't stand people who jumps to conclusion solely based on their own assumptions.
6) Repetition is not my forte.
7) I get too serious and tensed during work at times.
8) I am not picky with food; but I dislike yellow noodles, pepper and dark/black sauce...
9) I can't exactly shop for long.
10) I am a complex she-creature.
11) I have no idea why I did this.
12) I think my gums are pretty! LOL!
13) I feel insignificant occasionally.
14) I am a boring person.
15) I tell everything to my mother.
16) Everything stated is a fact other than 1 &12.
17) I still love my favourite BB, WEISHAN alot! LOL!




^^
I can't wait for Friday to come.
I can't wait for Saturday to come.
I can't wait for the holidays.
I can't stand this semester! :D


Spot me.

No comments: