Friday, July 11, 2008

FRIDAYS!



Hi all!
It's the day of the week again;
It's Friday~ :D

Has been a pretty hectic week;
with assignments, tests, tutorials and projects to complete.
School has been as boring as ever. But I think time has been whooshing pass really fast lately. Or rather, ticking. :) I remember struggling with work on Monday, and the next thing I know, it's the end of the week again!
Maybe all the mundane routines and busy schedules have made me a little crazy-
While others say the days are passing by slowly, I think they are passing a tad too fast.



Have been sleeping really late and waking up pretty early - recently. Draining my energy during the day. I guess I have been thinking too much about... anything, everything! Lol.

Sister is being scolded by my parents right now. Wonder if it's something good or bad. :/ Well, she HAS been spending most of her time at home in the studying room until late night. Hogging on the phone too! And, I think the one, among the three of us (Dad, Mum and I), who cannot really tolerate my sister's attitude is my Dad. Undergoing puberty, attitude difficult to change. ;)
And as expected, I was almost dragged into it. Zzz Heard my name.

I'm pretty glad I was always the one being beaten up when young. Grow up faster. LOL.




OKAY! Random. Random.




Have been missing some people lately. It sucks when time and some other factors comes in your way; somehow stopping you from achieving certain things. And I hate it when things gets all screwed up!



I love Fridays. Though it's the second longest schooling day of the week; it also means weekends are coming! Weeeeeeeeee~
Anyway, our Semester Exam Time-Table is out! Can't deny that I'm a little worried and excited about it but I hope it'll turn out alright anyway.

Life has been so far so good. Pushing many distracting thoughts away hoping they'll just go away. LOL. Wasted; A, B and C. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
A month more to semester break!!
Poly life's fast-moving. The next thing you know after a term break, it's semester break!


Suggest what to do-
When you cannot tolerate someone/something and is obviously not giving the best of you, what would you do? I was thinking; if things weren't the way they are right now, maybe I'll be like stuck with what/who I dislike. Or rather, have a difficult time tolerating. As of what things are like now.

Had a pretty long chat with Kristoffer on Wednesday. Made me think alot, as always. And I think, making friends suddenly seem like a chore to me. :(:(:(:(:( New friends, I mean. Tedious chore.
But I know, this thought would soon be lost in my mind. :)

Hmm. Let's do a brief summary of my week! ;)

Can't remember what really happened on Tuesday.
Wednesday was pretty nice. After chatting with Kristoffer, rushed my house chores;
mopped the whole house twice within and hour, washed clothes, hung clothes and preparing my lunch!
Then, Xiaoxuan came over and we sort of studied. ;) Helped her a little and I'm so happy okay! I can still remember some Physics theory! Woooooo~
And I'm really glad Xiaoxuan actually studied a little! :D

Thursday's was boring! I hate Thursdays. Longest schooling day of the week with boring modules. Zzz


That sums up the week!


When the feeling bored gets overwhelming!

BUH BYE!

No comments: