Friday, November 28, 2008

Thank Goodness it's Friday!!



After my weekly dose of American's Next Top Model, which ended at 12.30am last night, tossed and turned till... 3am?! Lol. Woke up heavy headed this morning reluctantly and *TADAH!* I was in school. Zzz
Morning started off pretty badly with a slight fit of annoyance with dad and a really half awake mind. Met up with lovely classmate Syuhada!!! and headed to class.

Okay, the MAIN point about this mundane routine...
*drum rolls*

PERKY START TO THE DAY; LOOKALIKE!! HAHAHA. And I guess I was all better. =x (JUST KIDDING LA!!)
IAMSOGOINGCRAZY



It's been a tiring week! Monday was fine, Tuesday as well; bumped into quite a number of friends!! :D Lucky lucky lucky!
Then came lazy Wednesday where I spent the whole afternoon watching TV instead of studying for our coming tests. Next thing I know, Thursday came knocking on my door ending the visit with jokes about wishing well. Zzz (Was totally bullied by Gary and Darius! =x Lol.) & *Poof!* Stressful Friday is ending in about 2hours' time.
Boy, what a week!
@.@


Notes Preparation for Management Principles.
Schooling week ended off with two papers, Econs and Management Principle and I think I screwed both 10%s. Zzz
Oh well, blame myself for not studying. x.x


Sister's new tan, NOT!
She went to chalet and got herself burnt!! :D

It seems to be getting tougher communicating with you. So tough that I don't even bother talking to you most of the time. It's not the content and stuff it's your attitude; for all I know, you never felt there's anything wrong with it most of the time. Fine, be that way then; we'll drift even further.
Just admit it; you feel better off with your friends. x.x If otherwise, PROVE ME WRONG!
Sick and tired of these moments with you. &&You seem to never don't understand most of the time.




Thank Goodness It's Friday!!

Saddest thing this week - I've missed two NPCONCC's dinner gathering! Please please please; organise MORE after the 9th of December please!!
(Pardon me k? REALLY need to do some saving!!)
Miss you weirdos. =x HAHAH.


Ending off this entry with an... undefined feeling.

No comments: