Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Drats..

wanted to post up some pretty pictures we took after our picnic Alumni organised but, i'm lazy!! LOLs.
anyway, the picnic seems fun. at least, everyone present was happy. my "clique" was late but, we still managed to stay for the photoshoots. ^^
morning was a struggle that day. was wondering whether to go to school to complete my Computer Studies coursework or not. he said he wasn't going and i didn't wanna be alone so, i went back to sleep. sighs. on the way to meet Fatin and Diana near my block, i was told that he's going back and this is pretty dumb. i wonder which part of "i'm having tuition at 1130" that he don't understand. helped out with Fatin's speech and taught Diana two AMaths questions, met YanLing and went home for tuition. that day was pretty bland.

lately, school has been a bit tiring. staying back till school closes everyday, what's rest like?!? LOLs. today's the worst. had rehersal and halfway through, i suddenly didn't have the mood. i really do hope that it wasn't because of what i saw. sighs. after everything, including that meeting, we left school and headed to Aarons' home. it IS pretty annoying having someone to piss you when you're tired.
it's not that i'm doing extra, this is both me and my fellow prefects' event. if you are not a committed person, don't think i'm the same. hello? i'm studying too okay~ the one feeling tired is me but i'm happy and super satisfied with my own achievements. at least, i feel the growth in me. i don't need guidance at this point of time. what i really do need from you is your understanding and your support.

ahhh.. Aaron's house reminds me about the house i used to live in. if only i didn't move house, i think i would be studying in Bowen. ^^ there's not much difference now anyway.

sighs. i miss Haniza many many. =[ i don't know what's wrong with me these days. feel like hugging and kissing my fellow girls. lols. don't worry, i'm still straight.
sighs. what's really wrong with me? i've been like pushing that thought away from me ages ago and it was successful. but, why why now? i hate it so much! do you know it's irritating to be left in confusion? stop messing up my mind will you?!? urg!! if only i've drawn a line. i didn't know any of these shyts would happen.. i hate this, i hate you~

No comments: