Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Trying. Dying.

Was the trying Monday the start of a shitty week? 

Definitely feels like it might be. 

A trying Monday, now a shitty Tuesday.

Woke up not feeling my best today, and work has been particularly draining.

The neverending emails.

NEVER.ENDING!!!!

The trigger of this train of thoughts?

The colleague has tendered her resignation. While I was already expecting this to happen soon (if not in September), it becoming a reality so quickly was still a hit. We just had a talk last Friday!

Well.. It’s not exactly because I don’t want her to leave - it was actually somewhat of a relief since it’s a very complicated work relationship. But the thought of all the training and readapting to a new person again, along with the potential workload coming back to me………….… 

Wow, I really don’t want any of it.

Also, with so many people joining and then leaving… The thought “Why am I still here?” surfaced. 

I don’t dislike it here, but I’m not sure if it’s being in a comfort zone. 

What I do know is, I don’t wanna wait another >2 years for a promotion.


No comments: