Wednesday, October 12, 2016

It's 'Wicked' Again!



Super happy this Wednesday because I just got home from one of my favourite musicals; 'Wicked'!!!! This is probably the very first musical I have ever watched~ Went with my childhood friends the first time (read here and be horrified by all the blurry pictures and my cringe-worthy blogging style lol) and really really loved it even though we were so so so far behind back then.

This time, when I knew they were coming back, I quickly asked friends around if they were interested and got a pair of early bird tickets!! HEHEHE. Though still not very near (probably near mid-point?), it was definitely a lot better. Could better enjoy the stage setup and the performance!


Actually went with my friends from MBB, but only Ruth and I bought the slightly pricier tickets. Heh.



Was a fun night watching 'Wicked' and I will definitely catch them again when they come back! Maybe from somewhere nearer!

No comments: