Friday, March 30, 2012

Tustus, Ticktock~~

Note: This isn't repeated; instead, it's a better entry about the time (Tuesday!) I watched "Wicked" The Musical.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you are one of those who enjoys reading my blog(does anyone???? :/ hmm.) and check on my updates regularly, or has happen to read my recent entries and the one I briefly blogged on Wednesday midnight about "Wicked" The Musical, just wanna say this isn't a repeated entry...... Yes, I mentioned at the top of this entry and I have no idea why I typed out this chunk. ==;

Anyways, Zylia sent me all the pictures we've taken with her phone that day~ and, I was having a small debate with myself deciding if I should do up a new entry to combine all, or to do an extra and link them up. I've obviously chose the former becauseeeeee I wanted to blog a better entry. ^^

In fact, I have no idea why I made myself blog that night. ==;

ANYWAYZ!!!

Photobucket
Our e-ticket!

I FINALLY WATCHED "WICKED" !!!!!! Ever since I first heard it on the radio (Class 95), I was instantly keen in checking out the musical...! It started on the 17th of February but I couldn't find anyone to go with. T^T Finally decide to go with my sister only to find our Minghong was interested in the musical too!!! HEHEHE.

In the end, I finally got to catch the hype with Minghong Zylia and my sister!!! :D It's been about a year, if not more, since we last head out together.... Anyway, just in case you're wondering, the four of us has known each other since we were babies! Yes, babies! Our mothers has been friends for as long as we've lived!

ANYWAY, just like the many many reviews and the many many thumbs up for the musical, it was really good!! :D I wasn't a wee bit disappointed at all! Not one bit! It was a really good experience and the musical was fantastic! (Yes, I'm repeating how good it is!)

Really love the music, the acts, the stages, the humor and the costumes and everything!

The transition from scenes to scenes were really smooth and the actors and actresses has really awesome vocals!!!! I really love the defying gravity song the witch sang. (Y)(Y)!!!

If you haven't watch it yet, DO GIVE IT A CHANCE TO IMPRESS YOU! :D
Broadway Musical some more! How rare!!! It's gonna end on the 22nd of April so quick quick find someone to go with you!
ps: I don't mind going for a second time! So ask me if you want. ^^

Photobucket
EXCITED FACES!!!! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
My sister and Minghong!

Photobucket
cannot.remember.what.was.Minghong.talking.about
hahahahaha. but this GIF is so funneh! Probably telling me his iPhone is first gen or something~~~

Photobucket

Minghong and I rushed down to NEX after work only to be waiting for the two youngest slowpokes! Tsk. Lol. We didn't even have time for a proper dinner! Could only gobble down Curry 'O and hehehehhe Minghong treated that. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our first musical!

Photobucket

Photobucket
INSIDE THE GRAND THEATER!!!
I LOVE MBS!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
Alphaba & Glinda~ xD

The witch (Alphaba) is green and this friend of hers is Glinda who's fair and blonde. After the concert and on the way back, I got random and told her how we resemble the characters.. Just that, I'm not blonde and she isn't green but tanned. xD Not that this is any amusing!!!! I was just lame, random and tired. Hurrrrr.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Got the $58 ticket. We were extremely far!!!!!!

We all agreed that we won't regret it if we spent a little more and got nearer seats! The seats this far isn't really that bad, we could see everything but it would have been a perfect experience if we were nearer~

Photobucket
:) You're not suppose to take pictures inside btw~~

Oh ya! Jolene sat beside this 10 years old Caucasian. He was alone and has watched the musical TWICE ALREADY!!! He obviously enjoys the musical, I could hear him laugh and make all the enjoying noises and cheers though I was a seat away!

Photobucket
After the musical!

It was a fan week, so after the musical, they had this fan sign thing. We stayed back to check out how the casts actually look like. LOL! Too bad, the two main leads didn't appear. :(

Photobucket

Photobucket
Alphaba's sister. SHE'S GORGEOUS!!!

Photobucket
Check out the muscular hunk! He's darn cute~ &He's the monkey in the musical. LOL!

Photobucket
hehehe. Happy faces after the musical. D:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I thought she look a little like Joanne Peh in this shot!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Took the chance to camwhore a bit before going back. hehehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, in the middle of MBS. ><

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh ya! And with my title.... "Tustus" is something that they did that's kindda funny. Really cute!! tustus *wiggle wiggle* evillaugh. hahahha. I really like it when Alphaba did it! As for ticktock, go watch it to know it! :p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
By then, it was past 11 and we were exhausted. ><

Photobucket
♥!

The three of us are closer because our age gap isn't really a gap at all. Lol. I can still remember how we used to play, sleep, bathe and celebrate our birthdays together at my grandma's place back in Toa Payoh! Hahaha. They were really tanned back then! They still are, but fairer than when they were young! And of course, I was really fair and cute too. HAHAHHAA. Uncalled for. xD

Photobucket
SHE.TAKE.A.LOT.OF.PICTURES!!!
I wanted to just upload all the pictures but figured it'll be too long with all our repetitive and similar shots. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

&So, I ended the night rushing out the previous entry without much thoughts. TSK. But I slept with a smile on my face. :)

Can't wait for the next time we're gonna go out again! HEHEHE.

I realize I really like activities like these... Simple yet creates memories of doing/experiencing something together. ^^

must.go.on.dates.like.these.with.ma.boyfriend. xD