Saturday, March 31, 2012

Girly Girl Times!! ^^

Photobucket

Concluded this weeks' Friday (also the last Friday of March this year) with my prettiest friends; Jolene Weishan and Yaping!!! ^^ Wanted and has been planning this random makeup fool-around session for the longest time ever~~~ and we finally did it tonight!!

We tried out smokey eyes (failed! lol.), winged eyes and cat eyes! Camwhored in our worst state but I'm glad pictures turned out pretty good (yes, I edited all the colors! Played around with picasa's newly implemented features~ Updated Picasa's awesome!) .

I always liked times like these.... Simple times just hanging out with the girls.

Met up with Weishan to have dinner first. But, we headed down to Challenger to get new ear-piece (I really hope this new one lasts... ==;) beforehand and then, when I was doing payment, I think I might have accidentally offended the cashier. TT^TT A really embarrassing moment because I wasn't referring to her at all... She just happened to be of the same group. >< I even saw her glare at me. :( I even thought I was in my softest speaking volume already! Totally stun when Weishan just enlarge her already enlarged eyes at me when I whispered "Why are they always like that to me?" Will never forget this moment!! Lol.

Met up with Yaping and Jolene and then back home to watch "Unriddle 2" before we got crazy and had a really really good time trying out different eye makeup styles. :D
ps: I LOVE THE DRAMA TTM!!!!

Okay, pictures! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mine isn't obvious because of my eyelid but check out the difference in their eyes! :)
ps: No before and after because we're really rather.... cuiz.

Photobucket
Tying plaits of Jolene's hair.
hehehehe. I really like doing stuffs like this. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
Can't really see how it looks like here but I REALLY LIKE WHAT I DID. Lol.
Kindda loose and all but still... ^^ And also, I thought Jolene look pretty here. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yaping hurried all of us to draw our other eye the same so we could camwhore! Lol.
ps: We only test-drew on one eye,didn't expect to wanna take pictures!

Photobucket
REALLY LOOK LIKE SOME ADVERTORIAL SHOT OR SOME CD-COVER OR SOMETHING.
Y SO SERIOUS!! Lol.

Photobucket
I really like how Weishan and Yaping look in this picture!
I tried my best to do something to Jolene in here but it all turn out inauspicious or just awkward..
So, sorry Jo! One awkward shot only la. hehehe.

Photobucket
WEISHAN SO PRETTY!!!
Cat eye makes her look a little bit like Ji Yeon from T-Ara...
She really look like her for a bit in real life!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
LOL!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Trying the Jap-cute style. xD

Photobucket
Happy times. ^^

Photobucket
Weishan's mimicking Chucky, the evil doll from Child's Play.

Photobucket
If you've been to my house, you'll know what these girls are doing. Tsk~ Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
JOLENE LOOK DARN PRETTY HERE..
If only the background isn't my sister's bed. :/ loll. Really love this shot. hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They left around..... 12++? :))

Photobucket

Better go hit the sack right now! Gotta wake up in 6 hours time. TT^TT

Can't wait to watch Sugar do her catwalk on the runway tomorrow!!!!!!!! ^^