Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Reusing My Cake!

TURNING 25 🎂
Part 3 : With Family!


Reusing the Strawberry Shortcake from bestfriends to take pictures with the family!

A cheat-only post just because......... Lol. The family hardly takes pictures together now..

.

.

.

Yeah, just an excuse because.. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Yeah.....

hahahah.

Unglamorous shots for the family though. Everyone was in their pyjamas. :P Explains why they are all cropped. They were so unwilling to take pictures at first, but who can reject me on this day! Heheh.





Enough said. hehe.


Sugar doesn't know what's going on, but it's okay.....


The family is together. ♥

ps: Really a cheat-only entry to add a count to my birthday celebrations like I some big shot. HAHHA.

I am so tired I have no idea what's going in my head right now.

No comments: