Tuesday, October 27, 2015

"我的少女時代"

 photo P1350546_zps91941285.jpg
"我的少女時代" movie date with Shanshan after work today.

It's been a while since I've caught a Chinese movie in the theaters... About 8 months now since the last one with the family (X) during Lunar New Year. Don't even know why I remember these kindda things. Lol.

Anyway! It was another enjoyable movie like "那些年,我们一起追的女孩". Makes you remember your school days, and the crush you had back then... Awww~ So young, naive and many times silly. hurrr So much feels from these movies. :') The time we can never turn back too...

I didn't like how 我的少女時代 ended though... Would have enjoyed it more if the main lead just got a different hairstyle and doll an older makeup to show that they've grown up than have Jerry Yan act in it. :X 王大陸's so charming!!! #ilikebadboys

So glad the movie didn't turn out like "Café. Waiting. Love" or Weishan would have totally slaughtered me there and then. Hahahah.

Okay, random update because I'm feeling random and because I wanna have more memories blogged. Lol.

No comments: