Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Time !!!

 photo 20141214_170729_zpspyxksp3p.jpg
Christmas, Christmas time is here..........

 photo IMG-20141212-WA0003_zpspk5lpwet.jpg
...... Time for Joy and.........

 photo IMG-20141212-WA0000_zpsx01ylz3r.jpg
....... Time for Tears.

Lol.

Christmas, the season of giving. It's here again!! I'm excited to be spending Christmas in a new environment (work), and I cannot wait for the clique's celebration. As always. HEHE. Went shopping and I think it went pretty well... Was initially worried about getting gifts for people at work. Couldn't decide if I should get anything, and when I've decided to prepare something, I didn't know what to get. Lol. Shopping made things easy! Even though it created a hole in my pocket. lol.

I cannot wait for Christmas to come! Hehe.

No comments: