Wednesday, May 14, 2014

"The Conjouring"

A random update because I'm bored. x,x

 photo 20140514_160635_zps326f0853.jpg
Gary and Weishan covering their eyes LOL

So..... the three of us have gathered at my place to watch "The Conjouring" today. Just the three of us because a few in the clique is at work or having exams while the others were never fans of horror flicks.

I was surprised at myself for being less scared than I remember. Maybe it's because the filming style and scaring scenes are very similar to "Insidious 2", I thought a few scenes were pretty expected. (Scariest shit in this movie would be the clapping.) But hopefully, it's because I am now no longer a scare-dy cat instead! :D

It is also confirmed today that the family is cancelling our Bangkok trip again. :( I am sad that we've cancelled this trip the second time this year but it is always better to be safe than sorry... Right? :( Because of the cancellation of this trip, I am starting to panic a little... My job hunt is delayed for nothing. x,x Anyhow, I'm still not complaining about this long break. Hopefully, a good job opportunity would come soon. ^^

No comments: