Friday, May 02, 2014

It's....... MAY!

Wait, what?! It's May already....???????

:( Time is passing too fast.

​April has been good. But I can't believe one third of 2014 has passed. The past few days, weeks and even months have been passing like........ a flashback.

When the sun comes up, I get up. Do what I gotta do. Actually, most of the time do nothing. When the family is home, spend the rest of the evening together. Sometimes quarrel. And then, when the night comes, I get some not needed rest for another day of nothing-better-to-do.

Time has been ​a routinized and​,​ ​at the same time, ticking off so fast. Everyday is almost like a.... dream.

Surprisingly, I am not complaining of this life. Yet. Surprisingly, I am not sick and tired of this lifeless routine. Yet.

I am eager to get a job. But I am still clueless of what I want. I know what I don't want, but I cannot define what I want exactly.

No comments: