Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nice or Realistic? I am going crazy.

Good god. I really gotta settle this damn issue as soon as possible. Ever since it has been brought up, I've had a really frustrating experience with being unable to sleep in peace; especially the nights before work. No joke. It's either I have a hardcore debate with myself whether or not to do it, or I'll have a long time rehearsing what I would say in my head again and again.

Despite it being such a freaking small issue, it is giving me so much trouble. ==;

Was stuck between being nice or being realistic. Now that I've "opt" for the latter, the figure becomes an issue, not forgetting the brought up method to be used...

Damnnnnnnnnnn. This is driving me crazy. No doubt.

Wanna and needa get over and done with this soon because I think it is freaking stupid to harp on it or be so freaking bothered by it for such a long time. This is damn stupid.

Ugh! I need to be able to sleep easy again. T^T

No comments: