Sunday, February 05, 2017

Zi Char for CNY


It's almost midnight, but I'm going to make this quick because my heart feels so full (my tummy too!) that I cannot exactly sleep right now. :3 Just back from the clique's CNY celebration!! &It's also our anniversary in 4 days!! How time flies... But more accurately, how old we have aged...

Guess what we had for dinner tonight!




Zi Char!!!!!!! Lol.

Will we soon start drinking beer at coffee shops??

The Zi Char place we went to is pretty famous though - Rongji Seafood (荣记煮炒) right in front of Northstar at Ang Mo Kio. It was a nice experience because the place was crowded and felt really festive! Also not exactly cheap, so I guess this is what being an adult is like.....

Going to simple places that ain't that cheap anyhow.

After dinner, we settled at Gary's place because it was really nearby and played a few rounds of card games!

&That was all...... Lol.
 Simple yet, a time together I am really treasuring with everyone just buzzing around in their own lives.



May we continue to have our annual CNY reunion dinners till we grow old with kids and grey hair!!! 😄




Also, cool kids lou yu sheng with mini-magnums!

No comments: