Monday, May 09, 2011

Something Random Tonight.

In a quick blink of an eye, the first week of May has passed; How fast? :)) It has been a fantastic week because I've only worked for four days with three public holidays and an off day. Hehehe.
Of course, I am not forgetting the fun times with friends and the very recent Sentosa stay... Which, was only yesterday. Loll.

Feels like May is going to be awesome - with such a good and fun start. xD

Has been, however, a little bit bothered about something...;
Still contemplating if I should bring up the raise in take... Rather upset with the under margin fact, and a little annoyed with my mother telling me she feels sad about it and about how I'm being too nice. But,,, I still have no idea how to bring it up without making situations awkward. In fact, I have been rehearsing what I would say if we were to chance upon it in a conversation... Sigh. If only I brought up a better figure before everything was settled. :(( Let's just hope she doesn't mention anything about it just yet... :/
Am also kindda secretly (not so secretly anymore!), planning and thinking real harddd about my next destination. Gotta plan a good route to my final goal!!

Okay, I hope I can finally sleep with these things out of my head. >< ps: oddly wishing we were something moreee.

Goodbam!

No comments: