Monday, March 21, 2011

"Finding Mr. Destiny"

What would it be like if things never had an end to it?
What would it be like if people never get to know the end to something?

Would it be better to leave the end of an episode, an incident, a story, an encounter as a mystery? Or would it be better to see what happens at the end of it all?

Some people say knowing the end to a story helps them to receive closure to that incident. Also helps with moving on in life to the next phase.
While some believe leaving the end as a mystery gives them that glimmer of hope to imagine what they would like the end to be. That way, there's still hope that things won't turn out to be not what they expect.

I'm like the latter. I rather leave a doubt, an end, a story as it is, as a mystery, and remember the good things while drawing out my own pretty conclusion. Than to find out the truth I never wanna know.

Dreamy. Pisces.

Don't think I'm making sense here. Just some random thoughts. :)

ps: I want the damn cramps to stop!

No comments: