Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3D2N With Tha Clique Y'ALLZ!!! ♥♥♥

Photobucket
Since I had my fun doing a naggy entry about the very recent chalet, I shall spare this entry of words and just spam pictures!!!! Weeeeeeeeeee~~
ps: But of course, that's impossible! :p

Before I actually go on about chalet, I'm going to blog about something nice we did as a clique! ^^
For someone really really special to us.........

Photobucket
JOJO!!! ♥♥♥

Photobucket

From plans to do a hugeeee group hug~

Photobucket


Photobucket

To just pointing~ :D

Photobucket


Photobucket
Spot Samuel's short fingers~! :p

Photobucket

Guess what we wanted to form! ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sent the images for developing into hardcopies and went shopping for BBQ and chalet necessities! ^^

Photobucket
Printed and ready for processing! :D

Photobucket
~~~

Photobucket
Final touching up!

Photobucket
Tadahhhh!!!! ^^

Photobucket
With heartfelt letters too! :D

Photobucket
Okay, the end. -




Now, chalet! :D


It was a really really fun chalet. A very fun fun chalet. We all had many many fun together in the chalet. The chalet was big big and it was really fun having to stay there for 3 days and 2 nights with fun fun people I know. The day was fun. The night was fun. The afternoon was fun. The walking around was fun. The stoning was fun. The eating was fun. The sleeping was fun. The not sleeping was more fun fun fun! The companion was fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun. The jokes were fun.......

Okay, lame. xD Anyways!


Photobucket
Here's a short mini tour around the big boring expensive and not extremely pretty chalet. :D
ps: Sorry, but I'm still in love with thisssssss pretty chaletttt!!! that made us all fell in love with! Definitely had fun back then.

Photobucket
Bedroom. There's two of this. Small beds. o_O
Supposedly for 8 people to stay?! Like wth?!

Photobucket
The toilet.
There's two of this too.
And the one at the second level SUCKS!!!
There were lots and lots of ants that kept coming. -,-

Photobucket
Now, downstairs! :D

Photobucket
Big big space!

Photobucket
Pretty living room!

Photobucket
Nice dining area with the kitchen and the end of this small tour!
^^
If only the bedrooms were bigger, beds were bigger, toilet was cleaner, and everything does not cost as we use! Zz
ps: Gotta pay to open BBQ pit, charge for using too much electricity and a lot of other facilities! o_O

Photobucket
When they finally arrived!

Photobucket
Oops, sorry, accidentally included an ugly picture. :\
ps: KIDDING BABO!!! :p

Photobucket

Photobucket
This picture does NO justice to the pretty night scenery.
It was gorgeous. And the sky was filled with lots and lots of stars. Really pretty. :)

Photobucket
Bowling after dinner you all ! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
High5-ing with Lance.
Definitely him, look at my high5 angle! =x LOL!

Photobucket
It was a nice game and guess who won??? ^^

Photobucket
US OF COURSE! ;)

Photobucket
And the other group~~~
HAHHAHAH. Funny picture right? :p

Photobucket
I like this picture! 
But why is it here?! Tskkkkk!
Anyways, can use this space to mention about something I suddenly recall too! LOL. Went bowling again yesterday. It was impromptu because I'm random and I love the way I am because I'm born this way! (Told you I'm bored.)

The key about bowling yesterday was the funny names we had.

Our bowling names!!!<br />Try use celebrity names for when you are bowling, hell funnnnnn! If you are lady gaga and you are scoring well, just look at your competitors and say:<br />&#8220;yeah man im born this way&#8221;
HAHAHHA.
"Our bowling names!!!
Try use celebrity names for when you are bowling, hell funnnnnn!
If you are lady gaga and you are scoring well, just look at your competitors and say:
'yeah man im born this way'
Quote Karena

It was seriously damn funny. My name was changed to Lance Lim though. :\ But it wasn't a bad thing because I was bowling better than usual. LOL! I'm lazy to share who's who. So go figure it out yourself. :p
...
...
...
Yaping was Gaga, Gary was his idol Bieber, Weishan was Rihana, Ivy was Paris and I was Lindsay Lohan changed to Lance Lim, Jojo as Megan, Lance and Samuel as follows. :p 
After changing our names to those, we had a very bad start to the game. LOL!!! And oh ya! Before this change, Gary was Rebecca and Weishan was Black. LOL!!! I guess that was how the random naming came about. LOL.

OKAY BACK.
Photobucket
Them trying to scam the scores and that explains my want to upload the uglier picture of them! :p



Photobucket
But nah, I'm too nice a person. Here's a picture of the not-winners! :p
ps: KIDDING LA! Still loveeee you guys. (K)

Photobucket

Photobucket
After bowling and Jo joined us for the night. :D

Photobucket
Korean style maggie meeeeeee! ramen in the middle of the night~~~ xD
Jojo left chalet for home thereafter. :'(
Had a really nice long chat too. Got to know even more about each other. It's so interesting. Even though we've been friends for years, we're still learning more about each other as the friendship continues to blossom. The magic of a friendship and the thing about people? :)))

Photobucket
THE GORGEOUS SUNRISE!!!! Waaaa, damn nice uh this shot!
Taken by Yaping as they (Weishan + Lance too) went for an hour walk to Changi Village to have breakfast.
But apparently, they gave up after an hour and called for S.O.S (for Samuel), because there was still a freaking longgg longgg walk from our chalet. Cute or what! (Choose what!)
ps: Okay, random with the choose what thing. :\ If you don't get it, you're slow and you're permitted to ask me so I can laugh at you. HEHE.

Photobucket
After we woke up~

Photobucket
Waiting for the girls~

Photobucket

Photobucket
I LIKE THIS SHOT!
Like nice right?

Photobucket
Walking in our pajamas!

Photobucket
I LIKE THIS SHOT TOOO!!!!!
ps: hehehe, kidding! <3

Photobucket
Attempting emo shot!

Photobucket
&Here's an example of what you'll feel when Yaping hugs you~~~ NOT! hehehe.

Photobucket
Happy couple~ Sweet ?? KEKE.

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
And when you're in the beach, there'll tend to have a fella trying to figure out if he should jump......



THE SKIPPING ROPE, I meant. :\
Seriously, pardon my randomness in this entire entry today. I've got no idea what's wrong with me. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
<3 The end of our beach visit.
Pictures are certainly still-memories of a person! This image reminds me of a freaking funny incident. If you don't think it's funny, you've got NO EMOTIONS!!! :O
hehe. Just kidding!
So, anyways, Gary and I were having a H2Hchat when the girls headed back. The sun was scorching hot but the heat was bearable. I had fun watching the tide change from low to high. It's amazing! And I don't care if you think I'm silly. :D Oh ya! Because of the sun, I got an ugly face tann! My knees were tanned too! So were my hands. I hate T-Shirt tanns lo! Walao! Anyway, the main point is, NO WAIT. OMG DEJA VU!!! I actually have ever seen myself type this entry before!!!!! Omg! This is amazing!!!! Lol. And yeah, all of the above weren't the main point, and congrats for reading it all!!! Woooo~~~ And I'm serious about that Deja Vu. I SWEAR.

Okay la, the main point is actually this...
While we were walking back to the chalet, the babo who was with me actually had HIS HEAD KNOCKED AGAINST A TREE BRANCH!!!! In simple English, HE FREAKING WALKED INTO A TREE BRANCH!!!!!! LOL. Actually, I just wanted to repeat that. xD There was even this loud *Konk* sound lo please! Definitely hit it harddd. And like his head was empty... :\ But obviously not! KEKE. It was so freaking funny, I swear!!!
(Don't think it is? YOU'VE GOT NO FEELINGS!!!!!! Lol.)
So yeah, this is it. It was funny when it happened larrrr! Imagine some tall person thinking he's short and can just walk staring into the ground (like me) without having the trouble of walking into a tree branch. LOL!!!!!
Okay mean, oh wait :D that's my middle name. LOL! ><

Photobucket
While they went for a swim and the other guys went ahead for Tennis...

Photobucket
I had a fun interview with Jolene.
Interview?!
LOL.
Had a nice long chat with Jolene after I showered and realise how red I was from the scorching hot sun! :O And that picture, my dear people-who-reads, is a picture taken by Weishan after she had her 45 minutes nap, coming down to tease that we look like we were having an interview. :D

Photobucket
BBQ WAS UP NEXT!!! :D

And there I was and a few others, facing the hot hot BBQ pit that cost $12, trying to cook some real food to fill the stomachs of many many hungrys while.....................

Photobucket
.......... THESE GIRLS DO JUMPSHOTS!!!! #@%$#@%$@#$@$%

Photobucket
LOL! Yaping that joker!!!!

Photobucket

And yes, I was kidding about doing all the work. We obviously took turns! :))))
Oh ya, and my parents came over with their few friends (no, actually only my mum's) and my mama spoilt the mood of mine. Tskkkkkk. But it's okay, we're cool now. Very very cool. Like ice cube cool, you know? Unlike the damn weather. Hot hot hot. Walaoehhhhhhh. Tskkkkk. xD
Another thing happened during BBQ too. And it was kindda... disappointing? :\

Photobucket
After dinner, it was just slacking!!!
Then it was card games when Soohou joined thereafter. :)

Photobucket
Clubbing in the room y'all!!!
Wait for videos okay? :D You won't regret having to wait for them. LOL!
Seriously, I was so damn tired with a dead brain.. brain. (Being lame again la!) But I was all hyped up when Soohou started going crazy and blasting music in the room. LOL!

And that's all for my awesome chaletttttt with the fun fun fun people!!! :D

Photobucket
Promise to take more pictures the next time. ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
Emo Jasmean PEACE OUT!!!!! :d
ps: Not the end yet la. :p

Seriously, I don't see a point in seeking for commitment if it's just a simple want or need. It was obvious from the exchanged that things didn't exactly connect. Was shocked. But definitely more disappointed that it happened. :\ Didn't think I should see you that way. Thought you were different. Because I am. It doesn't take just a few hand-shakes over a period of sunrise-to-sunsets to animate anything. And I don't think it did for you too. Probably just needed it to feel better.
Don't treat me like any other you know. Because I'm different. I don't get things like these.


Photobucket
Nobody Nobody But YOU! ♥♥♥

Sigh, because we didn't take a proper group photo, here's just one of them. :)
CIAOS!!!

No comments: