Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My 800th Entry. And, I'm Sick. :p

...Ill, that is. xD

Have things onhand to complete but I can't concentrate properly!!! x.x

Totally sucks to be ill. Everything seems to be blurry and clouded when you're not in your 100% state. My head feels heavy and my eyes feel like I've been crying for hours!! Zzz I keep drifting away from my work, staring into blank or at the work I've done. :'( Being unproductive is horrible!
Have been postponing dates (durian!! T^T) this week because I wanna fully recover without having the need to see a doctor. Which means no medicine intake and also a longer time to fully recover. :O Seriously don't wanna waste money on just the terrible throat, slight cough and flu. Since it'll be all gone with extra care, more water and plenty of rest! Please, just no fever.

But then again, viruses are very scary! I might just die from this minor attack. =x Lol. So, I shall see if it worsen/gets better the 3rd day(which is tomorrow) before deciding! :D (Because, I love the number 3!!!) ^^V

My way to prevent self from being distruptive when needing to cough: Take a deep deep breath, the itch at the troat will subside for a while. ;) Else, spam water when you feel a cough coming! xD

ps: See! I can't even think straight to make full sense when I'm ill. :'(